Thursday, April 15, 2010

Xbox 360 Hardrive Been Wiped!

I recently sent my xbox to microsoft to be repaired and i left my hardrive on it by accident, i got my xbox back and my hardrive has been wiped! how do i get my profile back on, my gamerscore, my XBL arcade games atc. Thanks!Xbox 360 Hardrive Been Wiped!
[QUOTE=''robtwellls'']I recently sent my xbox to microsoft to be repaired and i left my hardrive on it by accident, i got my xbox back and my hardrive has been wiped! how do i get my profile back on, my gamerscore, my XBL arcade games atc. Thanks![/QUOTE]

They've given you a new hard drive by the sounds of it. Unlucky man.Xbox 360 Hardrive Been Wiped!
You can recover your gamertag from Live, and that has your gamerscore, but none of your saves - all of those are lost.



Your arcade games can be downloaded again from your download history - they are linked to your gamertag so you don't have to pay for them again.



A bit late now, but you shouldn't have sent your harddrive with your console, though atleast you got one back. My friend left his on his console when he sent it back in for RROD, and got the console back but no harddrive.
You're supposed to take it off before you send it in.
Also change your password and personal info cuz maybe someone has your actual hardrive lol
i no i suppose it is my fault!Is there not anhy way i can get all my saves back or anything?
[QUOTE=''robtwellls'']i no i suppose it is my fault!Is there not anhy way i can get all my saves back or anything?[/QUOTE]There's no way.

No comments:

Post a Comment