Sunday, April 11, 2010

Do you think FEAR 2 will be only a renta ...

Do you think it will be a buy or a rental?Do you think FEAR 2 will be only a renta ...
Well if it's like the first one than it will be a rental. Awesome scary ass SP, pretty bad MP. If they improve on the MP than it will be a buy. I'm buying it either way , well as long as it's a scary SP.Do you think FEAR 2 will be only a renta ...
Neither for me.
I loved the first ones Multiplayer.I played hundreds of hours on it and met some really cool people.That and I love the singleplayer so for me damn straight it will be a day one purchase.
The first one was a pretty amazing PC shooter when it first came out. Unfortunately, the console versions never really captured the feel of the PC version to me, so I guess we shall see.
its probably gonna be worth buying. I bought the first one for $60 and it was well worth the money so im assuming the same with this one.
I enjoyed the first Fear and it's multiplayer so I might buy this instead of renting it.
Not to sound like a jerk, but okay :) I really hope fear 2 bombs! Because then maybe monolith will go back and make sequels to their much better games, like avp2, no one lives forever series and tron 2.0, which all were much better games then fear.
Loved the first one on the pc, I know its going to be a rental. Now it deepens on the online gameplay if I'm going to buy it or not.
I didn't like the first F.E.A.R. on PC, so it's neither a rent nor a buy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment