Thursday, April 15, 2010

One Red Ring of Death?

I actually just got the red ring of death. However, instead of three red rings, I got one on the bottom left. What does this mean? and how can I get it fixed. Or can it be fixed?One Red Ring of Death?
Call up Microsoft and get some dandy first class indian help! My 360 broke yesterday. I never knew how bored I am without it. *sigh*One Red Ring of Death?
On xbox.com you can do a search for different ring of death situations.
Can You send the link Mike-uk?
http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/search.aspx?keyword=red+ring It helped out one of my friends when he had a similar problem and he said xbox.com has the best info for dealing the red light issues.
[QUOTE=''Mike-uk''] http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/search.aspx?keyword=red+ring It helped out one of my friends when he had a similar problem and he said xbox.com has the best info for dealing with it. [/QUOTE] Thanks a bunch. Now I can see what my 360 probably died from.
I know what you mean carddude! Its soo boring now without my xbox. :(
And i also have the exact same problem, except the one light is on the bottom right corner. :P Other than that its exactly the same.
It's not called Ring of death if it's not 3, this is a common misconception and you will be allowed one freebie. Do not make this error again and all will be well, atleast it was for the others.. But they never made the mistake twice...



(lol, just playin)
same thing happened to me but i think it was bottom right. I had to talk with an indian for a long time than pay $99 because my warranty is up. i should be getting it back soon. apparently they have really sped up with return times.
Please use the broken 360 sticky thread. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment