Thursday, April 15, 2010

About the New Mission on the Force Unlea ...

Yeah i've downloaded it, but now how do I play it? I Can't find it, and I cant find an answer anywhere else on the internet. What I am I doing wrong?About the New Mission on the Force Unlea ...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]About the New Mission on the Force Unlea ...
So nobody knows? Or am I being Ignored?
im sure noone knows cause its a waste to buy them, have you tryed looking in the level select menu?
At least I got a response. Yes, I looked in the level select screen, I cant find it. I do know I have downloaded it because it came with some extra costumes or whatever, and I got those. I just need to know how to access the level.
mabye its seperate, have you tried looking in yr games library?
I had the same problem. You have to start a new mission and once you do, you can choose to play Force Unleashed or the Jedi Temple. It's weird because you have all your unlockables and despite the fact that my guy is maxed out, there were some talents and combos that I hadn't purchased yet.
You have to beat the campaign again, and it is the 5th mission
''You have to beat the campaign again, and it is the 5th mission''Incorrect. Just choose new game as I said. I did it last night as a matter of fact.
Ahha! I see it now. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment