Thursday, April 15, 2010

Whats wrong here?

I haven't played with my 360 for a long time and I have been trying to hook it up again and its just not working. I have a standard television and I am following what the manual says. A solid red and a solid white wire should be in the audio slots whilst a gray wire with a line of yellow should be in the tv slot right? I matched the colors to the colors on the back of my standard tv and no picture appears. My 360 and TV are fine so its definitely a wiring mistake. Anything I probably got wrong? I have the cable switiched to TV (not HDTV) and I have a 3 composite slot tv not the 5 type...Whats wrong here?
You could give a little more info. Is there sound, and no picture, or just nothing at all?Whats wrong here?
Please use the broken Xbox 360 stickied thread. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment