Thursday, April 15, 2010

So I hear best buy does this...true?

so I was reading somewhere that if you purchase a xbox 360 at best buy instead of just getting the 2 games in the box, best buy will also give you assassin's creed for free? now weather thats true or not idk, but I would like to know...maybe they have some other sweet deals but maybe not. Can anyone clear this up for me?Much thanks and Im forever in your debt for your help :)So I hear best buy does this...true?
[QUOTE=''FFVIIROCKS'']so I was reading somewhere that if you purchase a xbox 360 at best buy instead of just getting the 2 games in the box, best buy will also give you assassin's creed for free? now weather thats true or not idk, but I would like to know...maybe they have some other sweet deals but maybe not. Can anyone clear this up for me?Much thanks and Im forever in your debt for your help :)[/QUOTE]



not true, best buy is just like any other retailer, all though they had $40 wireless controllers last time I was there.So I hear best buy does this...true?
Yes, that was one of their dealsThey've also had deals where you also get any Platinum Hits game free when you buy the console and one where you get a free controllerThis time of year someone is always giving away free stuff so you make the purchase there. Then all you need to do is make your preferred store match.
It's not a set thing where you will absolutely get Assassin's Creed in the Bundle, it is just one of their Bundle Sales promotions. I have actually seen for myself online here in Canada you can actually get the 60 GB 360 and 4 games for$299.Go to www.bestbuy.ca and click English, Video Games and Xbox 360, you cant miss it. Lego Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda, Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
I recall when Grand Theft Auto San Andreas came out for the PS2 I went to Best Buy to get it and they let me pick out a free greatest hits game (worth 20$). I chose (stupidly) True Crime Streets of LA. Either way it was pretty nice of them to give it out for free and I would expect them to do something like this, so nate-c12 it doesn't mean they're like ''every other retailer,'' they actually have decent deals from time to time.
call and find out...i'm not too sure of the deals
Would be the first time I have ever even heard about this so who knows. I heard gamestop is having a bunch of deals, but thats about it.
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment