Thursday, April 15, 2010

I need to know what everyone thinks I sh ...

I told someone to get me Call of Duty: World at War for christmas but now im second guessing it because i liked the older Call of Duty's but only the campaign. so i rented them. my friend already has CoD: WaW and i beat half of it at his house already and i can always borrow it to finish it. so i was thinking i prob. won't play the game online a lot. now im wondering should i have that person return the game to get me left 4 dead or nhl 09 or something....or does someone have a good suggestion of a game i should get. the newest game i got was madden 09 and I am already getting gears of war 2. resistance 2 for ps3. and rock band 2 for ps3. I need to know what everyone thinks I sh ...
CoD and left 4 dead are both games that you really need to play online. I need to know what everyone thinks I sh ...
i would get ms points and just barrow your friends codwaw
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
honestly....i don't mean to come off rude or anything....but make your own decisions....why should we decide on what game you should get?....you're the one that's going to be playing it....get the game that you think you will get the most enjoyment out of
madden 09 is a awful forgettable blur.i could have sworn i was playing madden 09 but the gameplay said i was playing 06.

nhl 09 is by far the greatest sports title i have ever played.its just Godly amazing.

nhl 09 is a sure buy. nhl 09 > other sports games
NHL 09 all the way
Please use the stickied Recommendation thread. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment