Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Anyway To Do this? - MSN/Live Address re ...

So, when I made my gamertag, I signed up for it using my Gmail address. But, I have a LIVE email adress that I use for MSN (Windows Live Messenger). I completely forgot that both are linked until after I made it. Is there anyway to change the email address that's linked to my gamertag so I can sign on to MSN while Im on my 360? Thanks in advance. Anyway To Do this? - MSN/Live Address re ...
I am sure that it can be done just as easily through your XBox360 but if you're online reading this...I will tell you how to do it online. Go to http://live.xbox.com and login to your account using your gmail account and password. Get into your personal section (can be done by clicking your name next to your gamerpicture in the top-right corner of the site. In the grey navigation bar click ''My Account''. Then you will see a summary of your contact info with your name and address with a link below that which says, ''Edit Contact Information''. Then change the e-mail address in the appropriate textfield and submit the form.I haven't done this personally but one would have to assume that it would do as you request. Makes sense. I am sure that you can do this in your account settings within your XBox360 also. Either way...should be about the same with the same result.

No comments:

Post a Comment