Sunday, April 11, 2010

Any 'not-straight' guys on XBL?

Just wondering if I could add some gay guys to my friend's list for chat and multiplayer. It's cool if you don't want to post your gamertag on here so a PM will be fine. (by the way, why is gay not aloud in the topic title?) Cheers! :DAny 'not-straight' guys on XBL?
I've heard of people wanting to add girls in the forums and I get annoyed, but this?! Sheesh.Any 'not-straight' guys on XBL?
You might want to check here for some other gay gamers to talk to males and females I believe.
[QUOTE=''K1LLR3175'']You might want to check here for some other gay gamers to talk to males and females I believe.[/QUOTE]



Caught red handed! How do you know the web site!
Because I do.I am not gay but I do respect gay and lesbian people.I know that website is a great place for Gay and lesbian people to meet and talk without being hated on.
You've obviously never actually played on Xbox Live or you'd know that almost everyone is gay At least that's what I'm assuming based on how everyone refers to one another.
[QUOTE=''WingedHero'']I've heard of people wanting to add girls in the forums and I get annoyed, but this?! Sheesh.[/QUOTE]



Why are you disrespecting someone else's personal choice? You do not have the right to judge anyone for their actions or choices; it's not your call to do so.
Yeah, I recommend going to the proposed website for other gamers of that community. I know K1LLR3175 isn't gay ... from his incredibly awesome sig. :P
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
wow.... i now hate gamespot a little bit more
leave the guy alone...i dont know any people who are gay but if i come accross anyone on live or something ill tell ya....heres an interesting fact. more than 50% of the country are getting divorced and atleast 20% of the people who are gay are trying to get married...i dont see what the big deal is why they cant but its w.e....
I have a bad back from playing football in high school, and years of construction work. So the line from my feet to my head isn't so ''straight'' anymore, and I play on XBL.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
[QUOTE=''Patriot298'']I might get banned for this but how and the world can a guy want another guys corn hoe? lol...Sick, just plain sick in my opinion. As a famous wrestler said...''Queering doesn't make the world work'' . [/QUOTE]lmao
[QUOTE=''Patriot298'']I might get banned for this but how and the world can a guy want another guys corn hoe? lol...Sick, just plain sick in my opinion. As a famous wrestler said...''Queering doesn't make the world work'' . [/QUOTE]



Smart people quote philosophers, scientists and other leading thinkers of our time. You quote a wrestler. Showing your intelligence right there to be honest.
My advice is to check the Unions here at Gamespot. I do know there is at least one that would be a good place for you to find that in which you seek. Hope that helps.
lol...It doesn't matter who I quote, the statement is true anyway. If everyone was gay then sooner or later the world would be extinct of human beings.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
[QUOTE=''Patriot298'']lol...It doesn't matter who I quote, the statement is true anyway. If everyone was gay then sooner or later the world would be extinct of human beings. [/QUOTE]



That works then, because there is more chance of a pig flying through my window singing copacabana than that happening. So why not stop being an ignorant authoritarian and butt the hell out of people's love lives.
sick, just because I stand against homosexuality? lol ...Man how the world is corrupted. I'll let it die here as I don't wanna offened anyone here. My apologies to those people here who love being queers. I'll say no more on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment