Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Would anyone here be in favor of a 360 r ...

Just imagine. The best Splinter Cell title of all time getting an xbox 360 remake complete with updated graphics (wouldn't need to do much), and achievements. Maybe it's just me, but Double Agent just didn't do it for me. It was a mediocre gaming experience compared to Chaos Theory. I suppose I'm on a cloud right now since I haven't returned to this game in ages only to find that I'm still head over heels for it. Even if they didn't add anything other than achievements I'd buy it hands down. How about you? Would anyone here be in favor of a 360 r ...
Why would they need 2 remake it? Its only 3 years old and it can be played on the 360 if u have a hard drive.Would anyone here be in favor of a 360 r ...
I'd rather just see a full sequel instead(Though the one they're making looks like a Hitman rip-off so far and I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever come out.)
I'd like to see some touch ups to the graphics such as anti-aliasing, 60 FPS, a more 3D look (the guards have this simplistic 2D look in their faces), more reactions to Sam's presence (It gets repetitive hearing the same line over again), decreased loading times (you can make a sandwich in the time it takes to load the menu screen), and a more advanced physics engine. Under-the-hood improvements, basically. Along with the usually 360 requirements such as dashboard support, and acheivements.Does Chaos Theory use P2P? If not, I'd love to see that in a remake, none of this ''Host ended the game'' non-sense.
I think Euphoria engine would be great for a new splinter cell, it makes things a bit more realistic
well, sorry to sink your ship, but not only is the game relatively new (as in the last console generation), but it is also backwards compatible and available on XBL marketplace. not only would it be a waste of money and resources for ubisoft, but it's not needed since the game is still available and able to be enjoyed by anyone.while i love seeing some of my favorite games being remade TC (i'm still pushing for a 360 version of Half-Life), when a game is this new, and can still be played on the current gen consoles, a remake isn't really in order. it would be like remaking Halo:CE just for the sake of charging the consumer another $60.
I just got the game on the Xbox for $3. How good is Double Agent?
I think Chaos Theory had the best multiplayer out of any of the Splinter Cell games. I mean the spies were versatile and agile but couldn't really do much damage. Mercs on the other hand were powerful and could really deal the damage, but moved slowly. Does anyone know if this still has an active online community? Also can the disk version play with the arcade version?
Yes, I'm aware that it can be played on the 360. That's what I've been doing all evening. I just want a 360 version of it since double agent sucks.
i think the first splinter cell was the best one, if there should be any remake, it should be the 1st... in games its rare the first one be the best, and even though the sequals have more things to do, the 1st one was just a lot more fun IMO XD

No comments:

Post a Comment