Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fable 2 help?

I didn't see the Fable 2 sticky anywhere, so I thought I'd ask here. I hope I don''t get modded. anyways, has anyone done the quest for finding the Dread Pirate Roberts' Treasure? I can't seem to find the last chest... grr!Fable 2 help?
[QUOTE=''orb_03_2006'']I didn't see the Fable 2 sticky anywhere, so I thought I'd ask here. I hope I don''t get modded. anyways, has anyone done the quest for finding the Dread Pirate Roberts' Treasure? I can't seem to find the last chest... grr![/QUOTE]Omg, this got me so angry. I cant help you unlsee i know where youv been. However. i stuffed utoo. The last one for me was when next to your ship u have to swim all the way forward and on your side you have this long rocks and its behind that. Fable 2 help?
I already found the one where you swim out. can you tell me where you looked? it would help a lot :(
bump
1. inside a broken ship 2. swim out to the stones 3. on top of broken ship 4. underwater next to the little island in the middle of the island (have to press a to dive) 5 dug up by the dog. 6.overgrown chest on the little island 7. behind one of the waterfalls 8. behind a wooden wall when you are going through the cave (break with sword) 9.drop onto a ledge (towards the little island)

10.drop onto a ledge looking towards the beach



Also there is a silver key there and a talking gargoyle.



I've done that quest just a couple of hours ago.
Theres one behind one of the waterfalls
ya this one is a pain. i would suggest looking up a walkthrough online, thats what i did.
[QUOTE=''2SmokinBarells''] 4. underwater next to the little island in the middle of the island (have to press a to dive)[/QUOTE]

thanks. I don't think I've gotten that one yet. I'm gonna try and get it here shortly. thanks! :D
Before you jump off the cliff into the water, to your left there's another ''cliff'' you can jump onto. That's the one that I had missed.
[QUOTE=''xsubtownerx'']Before you jump off the cliff into the water, to your left there's another ''cliff'' you can jump onto. That's the one that I had missed.[/QUOTE] Yeah me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment