Thursday, April 15, 2010

MGS4 360 or ps2

if the 360 gets this one will it be better on ps3 or 360??Id have to play it but 360 has better graphics!!!MGS4 360 or ps2
It'll probably be better on the 360 when compared to a PS2 version.



But in all seriousness, I don't have my PS3 anymore, so if it comes out on the Xbox 360, I will get it for sure. :) MGS4 360 or ps2
[QUOTE=''DarkPrinceXC'']It'll probably be better on the 360 when compared to a PS2 version. But in all seriousness, I don't have my PS3 anymore, so if it comes out on the Xbox 360, I will get it for sure. :) [/QUOTE] i meant ps3 not ps2
I would say on the PS3 cause it is blue ray so if they tried to convert it to xbox 360 they would have to use more than one dvd and probably down grade it. But still I would buy it even though I have a PS3
It'll probably look better on the PS3 because it was built for the PS3. The xbox 360 would just be a port and i'd be surprised if it even looked the same let alone better.
Comparing platforms belongs in the System Wars forum. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment