Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Call of Duty: WaW... I'm extrememly impr ...

Wow, I was really skeptical of Treyarch for the next game. I must say they really did a fantastic job. I actually think this solo campaign is better than CoD4s... the levels are so well done, and the story is fantastic, especially the russian missions, simple fantastic.Call of Duty: WaW... I'm extrememly impr ...
Worth $60?Call of Duty: WaW... I'm extrememly impr ...
blog it
[QUOTE=''insane_metalist'']Worth $60?[/QUOTE]If you don't mind ww2 games yes. Four player campaign,zombie mode,and a great multiplayer.
[QUOTE=''mfp16'']Wow, I was really skeptical of Treyarch for the next game. I must say they really did a fantastic job. I actually think this solo campaign is better than CoD4s... the levels are so well done, and the story is fantastic, especially the russian missions, simple fantastic.[/QUOTE]



I have too agree big time with you about this game what makes it such a big hit for me is the coop online and offline. They took the best parts of 4 and added the rest to it and came up with the perfect shooter
thank god. someone who made a COD5 thread and isn't bashing it. personally i love it. now the game takes more ''skill'' (don't flame about it) then COD4
[QUOTE=''JRYAN34'']blog it[/QUOTE]



I don't see anything wrong with him posting this on the 360 forums. He's giving his opinion on a 360 game. I like these kind of posts because they help me decide which games are worth getting. There is no need for ''troll posts'' such as yours.
i agree great game.....i usually refuse to buy a COD game that is not infinity ward but i was shocked with this game!!!
glad to hear that ,i might pick up this game soon
Yes it is a great game. I was really skeptical considering the absoulte failure that was Call of Duty 3, but it really is an enjoyable game all around.
[QUOTE=''craigalan23''][QUOTE=''insane_metalist'']Worth $60?[/QUOTE]If you don't mind ww2 games yes. Four player campaign,zombie mode,and a great multiplayer.[/QUOTE]



you know, I really thought I wasn't going to be able to stomach another WW2 game... but it was so well done I think I was even happy that is was back in WW2, it gave some historical weight to the great story.... talking generally about the Russian missions, I felt myself feeling like I was actually avenging my fallen comrades!
WaW had the most intense single player campaignh since 2, and co-op and zombies offer a great variety. I do however, still find the COD4 multiplayer to be more fun.
Thank You to everyone in this topic for not bashing a great game. I agree with you TC, the game is fantastic. Single player is great, co-op is excellent, zombie mode good and the mulitplayer is better than ever. For anyone thinking about getting this game, I thoroughly recommend it. It is one of my games of the year.
i thought they did a great job on the single player I felt more into the storyline then past cod titles
I love this game!
I don't understand why CODWAW is more expensive then all the other games.
This game is pretty much a cookie cutter copy of COD4; just subbed the weapons with old ones and went with it. Even though it is a decent game I still have yet to complete the story mode, so can't really say much as to the quality of the story, except its somewhat difficult.
[QUOTE=''FNKYMNK'']I don't understand why CODWAW is more expensive then all the other games.[/QUOTE]Because it just came out?
[QUOTE=''insane_metalist'']Worth $60?[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah worth 60 bucks
I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment