Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4 Player Local Coop

Ive got some buddies coming over and i was really interested in getting some good games that all of us could play. I looked at Left 4 Dead and heard it was 4 player coop but not sure if its local (left for dead is kinda what Im looking for). If anyone knows any games that you can have 4 people playing at once on the same console then please, suggestions. PS. I also have a Wii so if theres any good ones for that then put them down too. :)4 Player Local Coop
Well, you could play Hunter: The Reckoning if it is backwards compatible. :P (original xbox)What kind of game are you looking for? Action, shooter, music, ect. I think Left 4 Dead is split-screen but only for 2 people. You could always go with a music game like Guitar Hero: World Tour or Rock Band/Rock Band 2.4 Player Local Coop
Ya it is I think I might borrow that from my cousin if he still has it and Im really looking for anything.
Well since you have a Wii you should try either Super Smash Brothers: Brawl, or Melee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment