Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cod4 or Cod Waw?

Which do you prefer?Cod4 or Cod Waw?
I prefer COD:Waw because of singleplayer co-op,zombie mode,and i like WW2 still. I'm burned out on COD4.Cod4 or Cod Waw?
Waw, It's just a great improvement that is as good as the first game. I also like Ww2 Shooters much better mainly because of the story behind them. The level cutscenes are great also. And which one do you prefer? Pet peeve of mine when someone asks a question but doesn't state what they like more.
CoD:WaW because it's better overall than CoD4 because it's basically the exact same thing just with some solid gameplay tweaks and extra options.
COD4 as WW2 is overused and a poor setting imo.Also, vehicles ruined it ... so says me.
cod 4 but 5 is really GGOOODD
I liked COD4 waaaay better when it first came out then I did with WAW. ITs just that WAW is just a knock off of COD4 and that everything it does is just an imitation of its 'big brother'. And the WW2 genre? Again? WAW was a decent game, but it had a MUCH shorter campaign, the multiplayer has a lot of problems (bad spawn system, recycled perks, tons of map exploits, overpowered vehicles that ruin the large maps etc.) I think the reason so many people like WAW these days is just because the content is 'new', not necessarily better. If COD4 were to release some new downloadable content with about 8 new multiplayer maps, and a couple new guns, I'd go back to it in a second. I'll wait for the next REAL Call of Duty: The next one made by Infinity Ward.
^ Both campaign took me about 4 hours, so there is not that much difference there.
Once again people are gonna say WAW because they played COD4 so much it got a little boring now and WaW is something new so they will say WAW. If WAW came out before COD4 everything would be different. I hopw this thread stops showing up.
[QUOTE=''Beanoooo'']Once again people are gonna say WAW because they played COD4 so much it got a little boring now and WaW is something new so they will say WAW. If WAW came out before COD4 everything would be different. I hopw this thread stops showing up.[/QUOTE]So COD4 would be better by losing the 4 player co-op and zombie mode?
WAW. It's a better expansion of #4. It takes what I liked from 4 and made it better with WW2.
COD 4 FOR SURE.
COD4 love Modern Warfare..... Just something new...WWII is just has to go away IMO
i loved them both but i enjoyed cod4 more.
COD4 is an overall better game by a long shot. If Infinity Ward didnt make COD4 and think of all those brilliant ideas, features, etc, Treyarch would never have made WAW... WAW is basically COD4 but with WWII weapons, dogs, sucky MP maps, and bad spawning....Everytime i play WAW online is scream at the TV at least 10 times every death.... The game is very cheap and unbalanced, Cant wait to see what IW is going to do with Modern Warfare 2
Havnt played WaW campaign or zombies or anything, but comparing just the online, I would say CoD 4 is better, although it's beginning to get a bit old now.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Same. I like 4's online multiplayer better (mostly because I haven't learned the WaW maps yet, but they're so boring I don't really want to). I like the campaign in WaW SO much better than 4's, though. The story is great and I love that they got Kiefer Sutherland to play the Marine sargeant. I'm much more motivated to follow orders when it's Jack Bauer's voice shouting them at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment