Tuesday, April 13, 2010

For those who want to get the RE5 demo e ...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=929197%26topic=46897019It works **While this may not technically be illegal, it certainly circumvents the terms of use and the manufacturer's intention. I don't think it's an appropriate subject of discussion for GameSpot. Thanks. -Sophina** For those who want to get the RE5 demo e ...
You tried it.For those who want to get the RE5 demo e ...
[QUOTE=''solo4321'']You tried it.[/QUOTE]

Yea and the demo is coming out sometime during the 5th which it already is over in Japan(I'm guessing 2 P.M PST time since MS goes on that time) but it works and the only problem is you have to find your way around in Japanese.
[QUOTE=''dukebd699''][QUOTE=''solo4321'']You tried it.[/QUOTE] Yea and the demo is coming out sometime during the 5th which it already is over in Japan(I'm guessing 2 P.M PST time since MS goes on that time) but it works and the only problem is you have to find your way around in Japanese.[/QUOTE] I might try it this weekend.
ehh...not worth it. i'll wait for the north american demo
Interesting. Unfortunately for me I have finals coming up so I doubt I'll have time to try it out.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! but it's in japanese :(
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''nick_spot'']AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

but it's in japanese :([/QUOTE]

If you play on an english profile once downloaded its all in english, even voice work.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Anyone confirmed this?
[QUOTE=''nick_spot''][QUOTE=''webby1''][QUOTE=''nick_spot'']

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

but it's in japanese :(

[/QUOTE] If you play on an english profile once downloaded its all in english, even voice work.[/QUOTE]



the res 5 demo is in english but since live itself is all jap, it takes some effort to find all their arcade games and other demos. [/QUOTE]

Ah ok I see, I went straight onto an english profile after downloading so I thought the other person was saying its all in japanese.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
[QUOTE=''Doomtime'']Anyone confirmed this?[/QUOTE]

I just played it.
When is the North American demo to be released?
you guys are gonna get banned.
[QUOTE=''beet0'']you guys are gonna get banned.[/QUOTE]

Nope. It doesn't ban you. My friend has had a Japanese account for years.
Sorry dude! I didn't see your thread on the front page so I assumed no one made one about this yet... my bad! I'll let mine die!
[QUOTE=''silky_smooth8'']ehh...not worth it. i'll wait for the north american demo[/QUOTE]

same here
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment