Thursday, April 15, 2010

GTA 4 Help! How do i make Dwane answer h ...

Ok i'am trying to get liberty city 5 and Dyane is the only one i need on the phone when i go to his name theres only an option to call him and i do but it always gos to the machine also i replied his email and stuff so what do i do??GTA 4 Help! How do i make Dwane answer h ...
He's only awake during certain times of the day. Just try again later.GTA 4 Help! How do i make Dwane answer h ...
You only have a certain time frame to reply to his email. In my first play through, I didn't reply to his email until I was almost done with the game and same thing happened to me. If that isn't the case for you (and you replied in time), you have to wait for him to call you first, then he will be available as a friend.
[QUOTE=''II-FBIsniper-II'']You only have a certain time frame to reply to his email. In my first play through, I didn't reply to his email until I was almost done with the game and same thing happened to me. If that isn't the case for you (and you replied in time), you have to wait for him to call you first, then he will be available as a friend.[/QUOTE]well idk i replied before ended the game i think it was a while ago
wait what happens if you negetivly reply to his email?
[QUOTE=''A22A221N_47'']wait what happens if you negetivly reply to his email?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing he won't be available as a friend
[QUOTE=''II-FBIsniper-II''][QUOTE=''A22A221N_47'']wait what happens if you negetivly reply to his email?[/QUOTE] I'm guessing he won't be available as a friend[/QUOTE]noooooooooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment