Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA - What do first-ti ...

pretty neat hey? ;)Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA - What do first-ti ...
I played it on N64 and it looks like they did a pretty good job porting it.Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA - What do first-ti ...
Honestly, Im unimpressed.

It seems just like any other 3d platformer except that the hub world is needlessly complicated.



If it werent for the fact that Super Mario 64 and Crash Bandicoot had already been around for a good while I'd buy the whole ''It was impressive at the time'' excuse.



It's an alright platformer considering when it came out I guess, but now a day it's rather generic.
I played the original one on 64, and still own it. Great game in my opinion.
i played the orginial and loved it. i think its quite a few steps above other 3d platformers. the bear/bird combo, the 4 seasons of click clock wood, the big oil spill, the gamshow ending, the speech style, little things like the music becoming softer underwater - all original ideas in my opinion.
I don't think anyone who didn't like it back then or never played it will like it now. It's really a nostalgia game.
Its A LOT easier 10 years later :P

No comments:

Post a Comment