Tuesday, April 13, 2010

20k Gs

Ok, i have had a bet with my mate a while back that i will get 20k gs by Christmas day, but my xbox is in repair and i will hav it back 4days before Christmas, so is there any good games that will get me gs quicki already have 18,500 [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/nan+on+fire][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/nan+on+fire.png[/img][/url] 20k Gs
TMNT, King Kong, Fight Night: Round 3, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Bioshock, Too Human.20k Gs
NBA 2k6 is also easy as well, but II found FNR3 to be very easy...
What do you win?
the best way is to buy lego star wars, lego indina jones, and call of duty world at war
I saw a video of that avatar game on youtube with its achievements. It probably took 5 minutes to get a 1000gs in that game.
Call of duty 2.
Hello Gamespot neighbor.



I'd say that this sort of ''Recommend me a game'' sort of question would be best placed in the stickied thread at the top of this board. Please feel free to repost your question there. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment