Thursday, April 15, 2010

what 360 games are on your christmas lis ...

For me my 360 chrismtas list looks like this:
  • new mic
  • Orange box
  • Mass Effect
  • COD4
  • Oblivion
  • Fable 2
What about you?what 360 games are on your christmas lis ...
I asked for GOW2(got it early from my g.f though:)) Fable 2, CODWaW, And NFS Undercover. There are so many awesome games that came out in the past month or are yet to be released so it's tough. Good choice going with the Orange Box though!what 360 games are on your christmas lis ...
[QUOTE=''FNKYMNK'']I asked for GOW2(got it early from my g.f though:)) Fable 2, CODWaW, And NFS Undercover. There are so many awesome games that came out in the past month or are yet to be released so it's tough. Good choice going with the Orange Box though![/QUOTE]thanks yeah i thought soo too. but i wasnt sure about getting GOW2, how is it?
I'm wanting Gears 2, L4D, and Fallout 3.
Gears 1 %26 2,GTA 4,NFS:Undercover,Madden 09,Xbox elite,2 remotes,Xbox live box.Yep getting a xbox for christmas lol :)
Right now just Fable 2. May throw in CoDWaW also...
[QUOTE=''Foxi911'']Gears 1 %26 2,GTA 4,NFS:Undercover,Madden 09,Xbox elite,2 remotes,Xbox live box.Yep getting a xbox for christmas lol :)[/QUOTE]Good, itll be worth it. i love mine
halo recon.!(odst) whatever.
I want:L4DFable 2Fallout 3and maybe some sports games.
[QUOTE=''GFares'']halo recon.!(odst) whatever. [/QUOTE]when does that come out?
I put Rock Band:Instruments Edition %26 Rock Band 2 on my wish list. I also put of Call of Duty: World at War, Left 4 Dead %26 Prince of Persia.
Blue dragon, lost odyssey, mass effect, eternal sonata, tales of vesperia, unfinite undiscovery, last remnant.Some of those, since I'll get my x360 this month.
Left 4 Dead
Mass Effect

[QUOTE=''supperbig92''][QUOTE=''GFares'']halo recon.!(odst) whatever. [/QUOTE]when does that come out? [/QUOTE]late 09i wantxbox pointsblack controllerhalo 3unreal tourney 3fable 2rockbandncaa basketball 09call of duty 5
This year is tough, I got Gears 2 on launch day. That's all the video games I'm going to get for the rest of the year.
I磎 on to get my third x360 (an elite this time, hope it lasts longer) this monday and with it i磍l go for a new headset, gears 2, dead space, nfs undercover, and thinking to get some of the following: prince of persia, legendary, fallout 3, golden axe, fracture and whatever catches my attention.
I just ordered an xbox 360 for my bday which is after xmas. -Rockband 2-microphone-Forza 2I want a lot more, but these are my most recent additions to my wishlist.
None I got all the best games when they were released. Maybe Rise of the Argonauts dunno yet. May get it on release, but I want Some points and a wireless adapter for my Elite.
Good call on The Orange Box, TC.



I asked for Fallout 3, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Balls and Dead Space. I'm pretty certain I got them all too, since I saw my mom buy two of them off amazon and one at target.
Gears of War 2Left 4 DeadFallout 3 Call of Duty World at War
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment