Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Are you going to buy Halo Wars for the n ...

I was just wondering if anyones going to buy halo wars. You can get the maps with recon as well but I m sure it ll be a far longer wait.Are you going to buy Halo Wars for the n ...
Only the collectors edition comes with the new maps. The collectors edition is $80 but I am still going to buy it. I think the game itself looks worth it.Are you going to buy Halo Wars for the n ...
Am i missing something ? What new maps ? The game is not even out yet ?
I'm going to buy the game because after Command %26 Conquer, I'm looking forward to playing another RTS on my 360. That it's a Halo-themed one is great. There aren't really any other considerations for me.
iam going tobuy it because it reminds me of starcraft
I'll buy it after I play a demo, and if it's any good. I LOVE Halo, but I HATE RTS games. but his one looks pretty good! :D
If the controls are good i'll buy it otherwise i wont. Anyway i wont be buying it for the recon maps.
[QUOTE=''orb_03_2006'']I'll buy it after I play a demo, and if it's any good. I LOVE Halo, but I HATE RTS games. but his one looks pretty good! :D[/QUOTE]If you hate RTS you probably wont like halo wars all it is is AOE or C%26C dressed up as Halo.
[QUOTE=''Delro333'']If you hate RTS you probably wont like halo wars all it is is AOE or C%26C dressed up as Halo.[/QUOTE]Works for me! I've been waiting for this game. It's gonna be awesome!
[QUOTE=''MentatAssassin''][QUOTE=''Delro333'']If you hate RTS you probably wont like halo wars all it is is AOE or C%26C dressed up as Halo.[/QUOTE]Works for me! I've been waiting for this game. It's gonna be awesome![/QUOTE]Haha same here.
[QUOTE=''Delro333''][QUOTE=''orb_03_2006'']I'll buy it after I play a demo, and if it's any good. I LOVE Halo, but I HATE RTS games. but his one looks pretty good! :D[/QUOTE]If you hate RTS you probably wont like halo wars all it is is AOE or C%26C dressed up as Halo.[/QUOTE]

well, I'm hoping it might be a good game. I haven't played an RTS in awhile, though. I'm gonna try an see how good it is :D
I'm getting it even though I'm not a fan of Halo, Ensemble studios looks like what they're doing is good. I love commanding armies.
I don't think i'll be getting this game. i'm not a big fan of RTSs.
I was already going to buy it. This just tops it off.
Im going buy it because i like RTS games plus ensemble studios is awesome
I'm not sure if I'll get it or not, but maps for Halo 3 don't get me any closer to a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment