Tuesday, April 13, 2010

just bought a 360 but its not jasper :

i hope it wont brick :(175W and mfr. date is 09/25/2008:( which game should I get? halo3? just bought a 360 but its not jasper :
You should get Gears 2. It's sick and a half!just bought a 360 but its not jasper :
It's a falcon they run great.
It won't brick if you take good care of it.Games? Fallout 3, The Orange Box, and Gears 2.
Get Mass Effect, Orange Box, and Left 4 Dead. Of course go for Gears and Halo but those game are my personal favorites.
i still havnt played gears 1! maybe ill manage some time to beat my halo2 =/ I never played halo2 since this generation
[QUOTE=''TopIess-Granny'']It won't brick if you take good care of it.Games? Fallout 3, The Orange Box, and Gears 2.[/QUOTE]

how? how to avoid that deadly rrod?
[QUOTE=''Hanabie''][QUOTE=''TopIess-Granny'']It won't brick if you take good care of it.Games? Fallout 3, The Orange Box, and Gears 2.[/QUOTE] how? how to avoid that deadly rrod?[/QUOTE]Keep it ventilated and if it starts getting warm let it rest. You have a newer version of the xbox 360 so your chances are reduced. Though anyone can get the RROD at anytime. Also you have a three year RROD warranty.
how do I tell if its getting too hot??? I don't play games more than 5 hours! usually spend about 3 hours a day at most.
[QUOTE=''Hanabie'']how do I tell if its getting too hot??? I don't play games more than 5 hours! usually spend about 3 hours a day at most. [/QUOTE]If it gets really warm. Also that shouldn't be too much i have an older version and play more a day without any problems for a year.
so that means, it will do well during winter? maybe not summer =/ not sure if this is right how to get my 360 well ventilated? vertical or horizontal position?
[QUOTE=''Hanabie'']so that means, it will do well during winter? maybe not summer =/ not sure if this is right how to get my 360 well ventilated? vertical or horizontal position? [/QUOTE]Yes it'll do great in the winter and i'm unsure about sumer. Mine did well in 110 degree temperature. Just keep it where it can breathe like a coffee table and dust around it every three days(matters how dusty your house gets),and i'd say horizontal because if you bump the disc while it's playing you can scratch your discs.
Horizontal .
nothing will go bad with it. it is newer about like 2 months since it was made.
ya i just got an elite that was made in oct 08 and i have no problems just do what they told you above and you will have good luck. The biggest thing is just take care of it and not miss treat your systems and they will last.
I have a zephyr board and it has been over a year and I have taken excellent care of it. Of course I have replaced a few internals though such as the fan. Just keep it well ventilated like said above and you should be fine
[QUOTE=''craigalan23'']It's a falcon they run great.[/QUOTE]



Maybe for you.... My broke 2 weeks ago. I would seriously return it. But that's just me and I really hate having to deal with repairing it. It would be easier in the long run. Ps. I had my xbox up off the ground so it could get air above and below it, did the same with the power brick, and gave it breaks every 2.5 hours. It still happened to break.
[QUOTE=''tomizzo''][QUOTE=''craigalan23'']It's a falcon they run great.[/QUOTE] Maybe for you.... My broke 2 weeks ago. I would seriously return it. But that's just me and I really hate having to deal with repairing it. It would be easier in the long run. Ps. I had my xbox up off the ground so it could get air above and below it, did the same with the power brick, and gave it breaks every 2.5 hours. It still happened to break. [/QUOTE]Guess it was just bad luck. All xbox 360s can RROD it just has less of a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment