Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is there a lot of people still playing T ...

I might buy the Orange Box soon, and I was wondering if a lot of people still play TF2 every day. Thanks.Is there a lot of people still playing T ...
Yes it always hasat least a few games going. Also there's a glitch and sometimes it'll say no rooms but keep trying. They'll show up after a few attempts.Is there a lot of people still playing T ...
[QUOTE=''craigalan23'']Yes it always hasat least a few games going. Also there's a glitch and sometimes it'll say no rooms but keep trying. They'll show up after a few attempts.[/QUOTE]

So I should have no problem getting into a game?
[QUOTE=''II-FBIsniper-II''][QUOTE=''craigalan23'']Yes it always hasat least a few games going. Also there's a glitch and sometimes it'll say no rooms but keep trying. They'll show up after a few attempts.[/QUOTE] So I should have no problem getting into a game?[/QUOTE]I have insomnia and play at all hours of the day and i've put 200 hours into TF2. I've always found a room to play in so yes.
I play it rarely!!
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment