Thursday, April 15, 2010

How to access secret appearance changes ...

Hi everyone! I put together a short video %26 text tutorial on how to get special colors for your Avatar, at the link below. How to Unlock Crazy Hair Colors for your Avatar I hope you enjoy it! ~NixHow to access secret appearance changes ...
orlly? Ima go look thenHow to access secret appearance changes ...
i am going to look into it now
btw i just seems to work for hair and you dont need to be highlighted over it
Nice find, any other secrets you want to share? :D
That's pretty cool. Strange how it works, though. Must be some kind of bug or something, seems to obscure to be intentional. Nice video, anywho :)
Thanks for the updates - if I re-do the video I'll include that.No more secrets at the moment...next time I come across something I'll let everyone know. Or send them to me and I'll make a video of it for you ^_^
Thanks, I heard about this yesterday but didn't get the full details of spinning the avatar and what not. I'm gunna go try it now even though I dont have a weird colored hair. I bet there is even more secrets like this with clothes.
Thanks for the heads up! Great find!
That's awesome. Great find!
Nice find :)
Disappointing because the colors weren't that ''wacky''.
Nice fine, I wouldn't be supprised if there was even more secret stuff out there.
[QUOTE=''NixiePixel'']Hi everyone! I put together a short video %26 text tutorial on how to get special colors for your Avatar, at the link below. http://nixiepixel.com/blog/index.php/xbox-live-cheat-avatar-hack I hope you enjoy it! ~Nix[/QUOTE]Nice find NixiePixel:) Might just go and change my avatar's hair colour now lol
Hawt! Neon hair here I come. Sweet find!
ha..cool
Awesome, gonna try it now. Thanks!
How someone found that is beyond me, but good stuff nonetheless.
[QUOTE=''limpbizkit818'']How someone found that is beyond me, but good stuff nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

exactly lol
haha interestingi'm going to go try it now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment