Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Is there a MMORPG on xbox 360??? Execpt ...

Caus me and my bro are looking for a MMORPG! And I heard that LOTR Conquest was not a MMORPG. So any suggestion...that could be free as an MMORPG???Is there a MMORPG on xbox 360??? Execpt ...
Phantasy Star Universe is an mmo, but it sucks, and costs a fee. You can download the demo though, I don't think they bother ressetting levels anymore...Is there a MMORPG on xbox 360??? Execpt ...
unfortunately the list of mmorpg's for the 360 is almost non-existant
Well there was Huxley, but that's looking like a no go considering it was removed from ebgames.com, and has been delayed countless times.
There are rumors of some muh-more-pah-juhs in the future, but I don't think there's anything concrete. You're probably better off with a PC one if it's a possibility for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment