Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Should I buy back GTA4?

I sold it around september because I needed money. Now that I have heard about the new dlc, I am kind of wanting it back. I can get it for $37.Should I buy back GTA4?
Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it? Also google what it'll add plus there's going to be more DLC eventually.Should I buy back GTA4?
I beat it and thougt it was a good game.
honestly TC, as much as I love GTA4, by the time you buy it back and pay for DLC, you'll have paid almost $60 again. i don't think this is a question of whether or not GTA4 is a great game, it's a question of whether or not you're willing to pay for it twice.
Well I am not really buying it. I was going to get it for christmas. I could get that or another $40 game. I was thinking about Lost Odessy because I also like RPGs. So I will just be paying the $20 for dlc.
if the DLC looks intresting enough for you, do it.also i was wondering, after you actually download the DLC can you go back and play the ''regular'' GTA IV? or do you have to delete it and redownload it later when you want to play it again? I was kinda hoping you could ''choose''.
[QUOTE=''sparda012'']Well I am not really buying it. I was going to get it for christmas. I could get that or another $40 game. I was thinking about Lost Odessy because I also like RPGs. So I will just be paying the $20 for dlc.[/QUOTE]



yay for L.O. I just bought that game today too. I cant wait to pop that sucker in Christmas morning.

also, you're buying back a game you've already beaten once before. The DLC isn't even that long, maybe a few hours. with LO, you're buying a whole brand new game, brand new experience, and you won't know what to expect next. plus I think there's like 40 hours of gameplay or more.

your choice.
Hrmm i wonder too if i should get it but..i already got a copy of it on the PS3 so unless i can get a copy for $10 then yeah i will lol
The DLC looks sweet but I wouldn't buy it back just for it. GTA IV is fun but I don't find myself playing it nearly as much as I played the others.
No, Niko is the ugliest character in gaming history. Plus the whole game was just Roman calling you.
I got the game on the first day, played it and around June I got bored and trade it. Now I wish I keped it for the dlc.
If you like the game and want to have it around and ready every time you want to play buy it.If you just want to check the DLC rent it or borrow it from a friend, get the DLC, try it and then give the original game back.You will spend less this way and the DLC stays with you indefinitely anyway - you can use it whenever you can get your hands on the game. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment