Thursday, April 15, 2010

If Microsoft were to make a Super Smash ...

I'll start with the obvious one... Master Chief.If Microsoft were to make a Super Smash ...
COD4 Soldier or a gears characterIf Microsoft were to make a Super Smash ...
f[QUOTE=''jamejame''] I'll start with the obvious one... Master Chief.[/QUOTE] Marcus Phoenix would pwn Master Chief
Um. A Fable II guy. Something form Gears of War 2, Lost Planet, Banjo, Viva Pinata, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Crackdown, Shadowrun, ect.
banjo and kazooie
[QUOTE=''feli453'']f[QUOTE=''jamejame''] I'll start with the obvious one... Master Chief.[/QUOTE] Marcus Phoenix would pwn Master Chief[/QUOTE]Marcus may be more badass, but you can't tell me he'd win in a fight against a genetically enhanced super soldier with a 900 pound suit and recharging armor :P
niko bellic master chief big daddy marcus fenix
I could see that harping, down the road.
Marcus Phoenix, Master Chief, Banjo, Kameo, The cartoon dude from Fallout3, Castle Crasher.
Joanna Dark, she has a lot of weapons after all.
gears, halo,
A microsoft Super Smash game would not be that good imho.
[QUOTE=''Vance_009'']I could see that harping, down the road.[/QUOTE]



I certainly hope so. I would pick up something like that. Would they dare to blatantly copy Nintendo's success project?
All these characters make me realize that this game would be a bad idea.
i'd buy it just to be the big daddy lol
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
actually..A HEADLESS ANTHONY CARMINE with scorpion skils from mortal combatGG GGGG GETTT OVER HERE!!!!!!!
lol this game would be awesome. Banjo-kazooie going up against marcus fenix would be epiczzoorrrss
I would want Kaim, from Lost Odyssey, he would awesome.
Marcus and the Master Chief are really the only 2 microsoft-exclusive characters worth putting in a game like this.



I think this type of game is better left to Nintendo..
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment